User Comments!

Check out what other users are saying and what they are talking about!

There are thousands of great comments and other user submitted content, but as guest you only have access to one page worth of these. Please enroll as a full member to access to all of the features in this platform.

Most Recent Comments

Craig Campbell wrote on Sunday, March 18th 2018 at 1:36PM EST

You are welcome!!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Craig Campbell wrote on Sunday, March 18th 2018 at 1:35PM EST

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it. I wish you much success!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

2400John wrote on Sunday, March 18th 2018 at 1:25PM EST

Thank you Mr. Campbell, I wish you success, Now Go get it buddy.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

2400John wrote on Tuesday, March 13th 2018 at 6:58PM EST

how did those offers go.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

2400John wrote on Tuesday, March 13th 2018 at 5:52PM EST

That's awesome! Hopefully you can give me some pointers when I go for my first deal.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Craig Campbell wrote on Tuesday, March 13th 2018 at 8:32AM EST

Yes, it is indeed great material! :-) I love real estate!! Best wishes to you for much success as you continue to move forward in real estate. :-)
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

2400John wrote on Sunday, March 11th 2018 at 12:08AM EST

thank you so much.
Posted Under: Wisdom [View / Reply]

2400John wrote on Sunday, March 11th 2018 at 12:06AM EST

Thank you for the advice.
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

Craig Campbell wrote on Tuesday, January 9th 2018 at 8:49AM EST

Joe, thank you! I appreciate it.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Craig Campbell wrote on Monday, January 8th 2018 at 9:46PM EST

I am sure that I will love it! I know that my wife Julie and I definitely look forward to being in attendance. Donna, thank you for all of the information that you have provided to me in the past as a result of your affiliation with the Dean Graziosi organization. I appreciate it. :-)
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

contrib

Donna Britten wrote on Monday, January 8th 2018 at 9:18PM EST

you will love it!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Craig Campbell wrote on Monday, January 1st 2018 at 6:02PM EST

Please input above New Year's Day Strategy Session! Thanks.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

wisdom

Andrea Weule wrote on Tuesday, November 28th 2017 at 7:07PM EST

Definitely for MLS, but often generally too. Less competition for off market properties, but not necessarily any more motivated.
Posted Under: Expert Q&A [View / Reply]

hjonassen5047 wrote on Monday, November 27th 2017 at 11:43AM EST

Also, is the 25:1 a rule for dealing with the MLS or a general rule for all real estate offers?
Posted Under: Expert Q&A [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Saturday, November 25th 2017 at 8:57AM EST

Hey Craig, Good luck on the REO, those are the type of deals that can make for a Happy New Year! Believe and Achieve! - Joe Jurek
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]
Already a member? Login here.
open/close

Guidance at a Glance

Ask The Experts:

Note: You have not asked the experts a question this month... Submit Your Question

Life Coaching:

Note: You can schedule your next coaching session right now!

open/close

Upcoming Events

Tip: Click the event to read more and be sure to RSVP in advance.